- 22/64” Diameter Carbon Arrow utilize the Ring System which allows the line to remain in front of the bow, while also being tied to the point. Should the Arrow break, the point remains under the hide.
- A cross-drilled hole through the point allows an additional line attachment point.
- Tie your line to the point as the main attachment point.
- Tie to the ring as a secondary attachment point to aid with arrow flight.
- By tying to the point and utilizing the Ring System, the line remains secured to the point if the bolt shaft is broken by a thrashing gator during the fight.